funsec mailing list archives

PlayStation-based kiddie porn. What next?

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:47:23 +0200 (EET)

"It makes sense when you think about it, but I never did. Seems we have our first case of a PlayStation child predator.
The Houston Chronicle reports that 24-year-old Anthony Scott O’Shea was arrested on charges of online solicitation,
promotion of kiddie porn and sexual performance of a child.

O’Shea and an 11-year-old Texas girl were playing Warhawk on PS3s when O’Shea convinced
the girl to take nude photos of herself and send them to him."
--clip--

More at
http://government.zdnet.com/?p=4466

Juha-Matti