funsec mailing list archives

Re: Where's drsolly?

From: Drsolly <drsollyp () drsolly com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:53:50 +0000 (GMT)

Here.

On the subject of not caring about twitter - I don't care about whether
people care or not ... I'm a second order non-carer. And this is not an
informed opinion, I've never used Twitter (or facebook, or many other
things), so it's an uninformed second-order non-carer.

From what I've gathered about twitter, it's a way of gving people small
snippets of info about your life. A) I don't really want to do that, and
B) I don't really want to read snippets of other people's lives. I guess
that's my Asperges tendency showing.