funsec mailing list archives

Gang leader's email posted on the internet

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 13:56:45 +0200 (EET)

"Hackers on Tuesday night accessed an email account used by the head of the Original Gangsters (OG) criminal gang and
later published the correspondence on a popular internet forum.

The email account is used by OG-head Denho "Dano" Acar to administer Original Pharma, an online "pharmacy" operated by
Acar
which offers a variety of weight loss and body building supplements, as well as clothing bearing the Original Gangster
logo.

“I’m not worried about the contents [of the emails] and we’ve decided to look into who hacked our email,” he told Crime
News.

The correspondence, numbering over 100 pages, includes information about Original Pharma orders, as well as inquiries
about becoming a member of the OG gang."
--clip--

More at
http://www.thelocal.se/16764/20090107/

Juha-Matti