funsec mailing list archives

Re: funsec members twitter accounts

From: David M Chess <chess () us ibm com>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 21:57:04 -0400

John Bambenek <bambenek.infosec () gmail com>:

twitter.com/bambenek

Full disclosure: I tend to twitter more about politics than computer
security and I doubt my political beliefs are in line with many of you.
;)

How could I not look when you said that?  :)

Let's see, from these snippets I'm gathering you're against taxes, against
gov't bailouts, and distrust politicians.  I don't see anything
controversial there!  :)

On the other hand you do seem to belong to one of the major political
parties.  But that's a flaw I expect the rest of us can live with; at
least you're open about it...

DC