funsec mailing list archives

Re: Leaked memo says Conficker pwns UK Parliament

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 19:05:34 -0400

The memo doesn't actually say that they've been infected, it just warns
users about what could happen. But if you can attach unauthorized
devices to their network and get on it speaks really badly of their
security policies

Larry Seltzer
eWEEK.com Security Center Editor
http://security.eweek.com/
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry.seltzer () ziffdavisenterprise com