funsec mailing list archives

Wanna know what's coming next year?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 10:24:56 -0800

Ask the tech psychics:

http://www.pcworld.ca/news/column/9e5bb325c0a8000601afdbbb6dfc90dc/pg1.htm

(I liked "Psychic Celia: Get ready for lots of junk mail, but maybe some relief a
couple of years down the road. `I see in 24 months, it will start changing and will
slow down.'"  Didn't Bill Gates say that a few years back?)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
A European says, `I can't understand this, what's wrong with me?'
An American says, `I can't understand this, what's wrong with
      him?'                               - Terry Pratchett (author)
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/