funsec mailing list archives

Re: Omegle chat bot

From: "Aryeh Goretsky (home)" <goretsky () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 00:11:33 -0700

Hello,

I am afraid Omegle may be proving John Gabriel's Internet Theory:

         http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2004/03/19/  [NSFW]

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

From: Donal <irldexter () gmail com>
Cc: funsec <funsec () linuxbox org>
To: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:37:10 +1000
Subject: Re: [funsec] Omegle chat bot
Message: 6

I spent 20 mins with a few different ones trying to get them to prove
to me they were not bots by trying to prove to themselves I wasn't a
bot :) heeehehehehehehe

As I was going and coming back, most conversations died.. but some
were pretty convincing... some very early Eliza though ;)

D.