funsec mailing list archives

Re: Need job description, PDQ!

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () hicks-net net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 23:25:08 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 20:54:55 -0800
Subject: [funsec] Need job description, PDQ!

The following was posted on a security job mailing list today:

Date sent:            Wed, 13 May 2009 12:38:22 +0000

Job Description:
[...  general we-are-good-people-to-work-for bumpf ...]

Required Skills for Security Deployment Engineer Job:
[...]
KIV
DOD CLEARANCE

The most important qualification being the DOD CLEARANCE.  If the
candidate has that, the rest can be negotiated.  (Saves the hiring
company about $15-20K right up front if they already have a clearance.)

Contact Information
[...]

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
She's wearing ... her raccoon slippers, which are finally on
their last legs, although they don't have any legs, and the legs
they are on are hers.          - `The Robber Bride', Margaret Atwood
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
                                        | Direct:   408.569.7928

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf -- George Orwell

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.  -- Thomas Jefferson