funsec mailing list archives

Check out my photos on Facebook

From: Martin Hepworth <invite+zj4oc0944o_6 () facebookmail com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:36:28 -0700

Hi Funsec,

I invited you to join Facebook a while back and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect
online, share photos, organize groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Martin

http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=681923447&k=S4G5Z3RYR3YM5BD1QB65W4PWVRE&r

funsec () linuxbox org was invited to join Facebook by Martin Hepworth. If you do not wish to receive this type of
email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=dea93b&u=100000026914576&mid=777b1aG5af31214ef10G0G8
Facebook's offices are located at 156 University Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94301.