funsec mailing list archives

Re: twitter song

From: "William Lefkovics" <william () emailonastick com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 04:50:58 -0700

Just related to Twitter...

Report: Google in 'late-stage' talks to buy Twitter
http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-10211253-93.html?tag=newsLatestHeadlinesAre
a.0

And this guy is giving away prizes all day to trivia answers over Twitter
(complete with live *zzzzz* video feed):
http://shankman.com/ (@skydiver)

I enjoyed the threads earlier with the varied opinions of this message
delivery service - I just don't think we have seen all the ways it can and
will be used before it completes its lifecycle and is replaced with
something else.

It may even have a place in the security (or lack of security) realm. A
Twitter virus would be neat.