funsec mailing list archives

Re: British Television

From: quispiam lepidus <quispiam.lepidus () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:43:54 +1000

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org> wrote:
Drsolly wrote:
As a Brit, I'm constantly amazed that Americans like Benny Hill.

Top of the list is Fawlty Towers. There's only 12 episodes, every one a
gem.

I remember it as Folty's Hotel something.. It was that long ago. It was
cute but come on!

Didn't the sign on the hotel say something different on every episode?
I'm stretching my memory here..

I'm a bit shocked no one has mentioned The Goodies, ahh memories best
left tucked away somewhere dark.