funsec mailing list archives

Re: Billy Mays Died!

From: Michael Graham <jmgraham () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:20:20 -0400

Couldn't have been my man Vince.  I thought Vince was was still in
jail for beating up that hooker in Atlantic City.

My money is on the same group of assassins who got (and ruined his
good name with that awful frame job) poor david carradine.

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 11:27 AM, G. D. Fuego<gdfuego () gmail com> wrote:
He was on Conan the other day bad mouthing the Sham-wow guy.  I
suspect foul play.

On Jun 29, 2009, at 9:29 AM, "Adriel T. Desautels" <ad_lists () netragard com
 > wrote:

Seems to be a trend...   http://bit.ly/IGeii

   Adriel T. Desautels
   ad_lists () netragard com