funsec mailing list archives

Re: what are you favorite publications? [was: population controls]

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 23:57:07 -0400

I've also got a never-ending library of books waiting for my attention
(currently: a volume on knots for climbing) and in addition there are
any number of blogs, well-known and not, that I routinely visit.
But in terms of somewhat more "traditional" or formal media,
I read (in no order):

The Chronicle of Higher Education
Arts & Letters Daily
The Nation
Salon
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
The Times (of London)
Vanity Fair
Skeptic
Nature
Science
Harpers
The Denver Post
The Chicago Tribune
The Atlantic
The Economist
South China Morning Post
The Toronto Star
The Village Voice
The Washington Post
Technology Review

Worth singling out (going back to blogs, above) is Hullabaloo, home
of Digby, and thus some of the most literate, well-informed, and
incisive political writing to be found anywhere.

---Rsk