funsec mailing list archives

Re: Old Tech [WAS: Re: Hot new tech!]

From: chris () blask org
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:45:17 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sat, 7/25/09, Tomas L. Byrnes <tomb () byrneit net> wrote:

There are jurisdictions in the country where each head of household is
required to designate their "reserve sheriff" who is the
responsible member who is armed.

OK, now I've changed my mind.  No-one should ever be allowed to own a gun - particularly criminals, we should outlaw
that right away - and every government employee should be armed with at least a 50 caliber.

-chris 'man, this gun stuff is hard!' blask