funsec mailing list archives

Re: Graphics for presentation

From: Donal <irldexter () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 08:43:21 +1000

Here ia my fav from a screencapture I did :) lemme know if you want the original

http://www.flickr.com/photos/irldexter/3111470079/

Donal

On Sat, Jul 4, 2009 at 1:00 AM, Marc<marc () marcd org> wrote:
Hi,

I’m tasked with doing a presentation at work on security risk assessment as
related to system development.  I am going to follow it up with a
demonstration of how XSS works and the possibilities for compromise
associated with it.   While I’m good with the demo, for the presentation I
am sorely lacking humorous or entertaining graphics (that are work
appropriate).  Even searching the internet produced anemic results.  Can
anyone point me to some humorous or entertaining graphics related to IT
security and risk?  Actually – make that any graphics, entertaining or not.
I’m desperate.  They would have to be suitable for use in a non-public, work
related presentation from a copyright perspective.  While they cannot be
blatantly offensive to violate acceptable use, they can be close to the
line.   That might keep them from asking me to do another presentation.  Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Marc

--
Donal ( http://bsdosx.blogspot.com/ )

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more
violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move
in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein