funsec mailing list archives

Re: Well... that... was... different...

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:14:58 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 28 Jul 2009 10:43:28 -0700
From:                   Paul M Moriarty <pmm () igtc com>

As mentioned elsewhere:  Jackie Chan, on a Segway, hawking Kaspersky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbRSQVsOX_Y

Forget Kaspersky: where can we buy the Jackie Chan AV?

And, if we buy it, do we get a net-connected Seqway?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice,
but, in practice, there is.       - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut
http://victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm
http://blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html http://twitter.com/rslade
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored