funsec mailing list archives

Burglar taunted victim on Facebook

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 23:56:42 +0300 (EEST)

"Victoria Richardson, 42, from Hove, East Sussex, was burgled last week, losing an iPhone, a Nintendo DS games console,
a handbag containing a purse, cash and debit cards and a black Toshiba laptop.

When she later logged into her Facebook account she found the burglar who had rifled
through her belongings had also invaded her Facebook account.

One message left on the site read: "on my new laptop". The next said: "Listening to music on my new phone feels so
good.""
--clip--

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/facebook/6040914/Burglar-taunted-victim-on-Facebook.html

Juha-Matti