funsec mailing list archives

Re: OT: New England Lemmings and The Herd Mentality

From: "Alex Lanstein" <ALanstein () fireeye com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 02:24:10 -0700

I can't imagine it was worse as than the Krispy Kreme hype a few years ago....

I went to my first Sonic a few months ago and I don't think it's a "great restaurant that sells gas", I think it's a
"gas station that has >edible grinders!".  New Englanders compare to the food to something like a Cumby's, so in that
regard, Sonic really is the tits

Alex