funsec mailing list archives

Re: New Zealand Woman Fired for Sending ALL CAPS E-Mail

From: "Alex Eckelberry" <AlexE () sunbelt-software com>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:26:49 -0400

+1

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Rob Thompson
Sent: Friday, September 04, 2009 11:52 PM
To: quispiam lepidus
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] New Zealand Woman Fired for Sending ALL CAPS
E-Mail

quispiam lepidus wrote:
Way to be judgemental about someone you have no clue about.

Have no clue about?  She aired her dirty laundry for the world.  She
sued them, instead of holding her head high, accepting she wasn't wanted
and moving on - then passed blame because she couldn't find another job
for two years.  Actions speak loudly, she made her character crystal
clear.

She looks just like one of those accounting ladies that will hold your
spiff-check over the weekend, if you got busy and forgot to help her
with her lame excel formula.  Just because she can and as far as she is
concerned, you inconvenienced her, so she will return the favor.  Versus
accepting your apology and explanation and trying to move on.

Whether you agree with being judgmental or not, you know that there is
truth to it.  It's all on your tact and how you handle it.  There aren't
that many types of people.  We all lump into one category or another.

I wouldn't just walk up to her and say, you look like a bitch and
deserved what you got, but that doesn't mean I'm not thinking it...

On Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Rob