funsec mailing list archives

Re: Firefox' privacy mode not so private

From: Imri Goldberg <lorgandon () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:11:28 +0300

I have to say, I'm surprised that this discussion hasn't deteriorated to:

Reply 1: I don't use flash
Reply 2: I don't use gui browsing, it's text based browsing for me
Reply 3: etc...
a-la http://xkcd.com/378/ .

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 3:18 PM, <Toralv_Dirro () mcafee com> wrote:

 You can configure Flash directly by visiting

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html

(Website Privacy Settings / Website Storage Settings)

And while you're there, there are lots of other settings you may want to
adjust...

cheers,
Toralv