funsec mailing list archives

Re: Who's in TO? (RTP)

From: chris () blask org
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 21:58:25 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Fri, 9/18/09, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah <rMslade () shaw ca> wrote:

I'm teaching in Toronto, week of Oct. 5.  Anybody wanna get together?

Unfortunately, not anymore.

But that does raise a similar idea now that I am an RTP local:

Any Funsec alumni passing through Raleigh are welcome to drop a line.  As sad as it may be to admit, there isn't much
I'm likely to enjoy more than to grab a bite most of you silly wonks.

-chris