funsec mailing list archives

Re: Presidential Internet Kill Switch

From: Amrit Williams <johndoe321 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 19:44:46 -0700

If you want to affect change, then sign up, post comments and be ignored
like the founding fathers envisioned.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-s773/text

Oh and apparently 'OMG WTF' means Office of Management and Garbage
(responsible for the efficient disposal of billions of pounds of useless
crap consumed by the average US citizen, read: dump it in some 3rd world
countries lap) and the World Trade Foundation (responsible for finding 3rd
world slave labor enabling better profits and higher margins for US
business)

Amrit