funsec mailing list archives

Re: Former General of all American Intelligence giving a commentary about Pentagon airplane on 9/11

From: Richard Golodner <rgolodner () infratection com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 15:05:48 -0500

On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 22:15 +0300, Juha-Matti Laurio wrote:
http://www.voltairenet.org/article160890.html
        I am no conspiracy theorist, but what the General had to say was pretty
disturbing. I watched the buildings collapse on T.V. and thought it odd
that they collapsed in on themselves rather than falling to one side or
another. It looked to me more like a professional demolition job rather
than something caused by an airliner.
        What is more interesting is that the Bushes and Bin-Ladens go way back
doing business deals. The unfortunate part of all of this is that
innocent Americans lost their lives and more than likely we will never
know the complete truth.
        I think this ties into why we are supposed to believe that the North
Koreans are responsible for the DDoS attacks against US agencies and
sites in South Korea. as the General said, the media is no longer free
to report the truth and is hand fed information to manipulate the people
of America and their allies. I can't count how many times i have seen on
the news that the North Koreans are responsible. Where is the proof?
        My two cents, and quite possibly wrong too. Will we ever know?
        Most sincerely, Richard