funsec mailing list archives

Re: What was that about hubris?

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 08:37:58 -0400

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 11:41:50AM -0700, chris () blask org wrote:
Same with hybrids - lower emissions and may be nice cars (I test drove
a Prius and was surprised that I really liked it) - but if you see one
that has a "I Heart teh Environment" bumper sticker you should be allowed
to ram it without legal repercussions.

At the opposite end of the scale, I was passed on the highway by a bright
yellow Hummer monstrosity with a "Drill Baby Drill" bumper sticker.
Unfortunately, I was all out of tactical nuclear weapons at the time,
or I would have adjusted their attitude appropriately.

---Rsk