funsec mailing list archives

Re: B[lack]SOD

From: phester <funsec () armorfirewall com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 02:32:19 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 11 Dec 2009, Robert Slade wrote:

OK, after it having been out for a couple of days, and having not seen any problems, I foolishly installed the latest
Windows Update last night.

This morning the computer had crashed four time times.

No warning.  Screen goes black.  CPU light goes out: power light stays on.  I seem to get about 5-10 minutes, and then
it goes.

Help?

No more information is available
There is no more information available for this error at this time.