funsec mailing list archives

Re: Is Funsec a terror cell? Andrew Wallace thinks so.

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:51:21 -0500

Armed Forces of Malta

The dreaded Maltese Falcons?!?!

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org]
On Behalf Of Aryeh Goretsky (home)
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12:36 AM
To: funsec () linuxbox org
Subject: Re: [funsec] Is Funsec a terror cell? Andrew Wallace thinks so.

Hello,

It is readily apparent that funsec is full of operatives from the
Liechtenstein Landespolizei (national police) and the Armed Forces
of Malta (Intelligence Cell, naturally).  One only has to look at
a fraction of the internecine squabbling that goes on here over
jurisdictional issues (Mediterranean antipiracy operations, DACH
sausage and beer interdiction, et cetera) to see what's going on.

Now, if you'll pardon me, I need to tighten my tin-foil hat a bit.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky