funsec mailing list archives

Re: RIP str0ke

From: "Larry Seltzer" <larry () larryseltzer com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 16:45:46 -0500

Ahh, the perils of eponymity.

Larry Seltzer
Contributing Editor, PC Magazine
larry_seltzer () ziffdavis com
http://blogs.pcmag.com/securitywatch/

-----Original Message-----
From: funsec-bounces () linuxbox org [mailto:funsec-bounces () linuxbox org] On Behalf Of Drsolly
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 3:46 PM
To: Dan Kaminsky
Cc: funsec () linuxbox org; Blue Boar
Subject: Re: [funsec] RIP str0ke

I remember, several years ago, I started getting phone calls from journos
asking me if I was dead.

I told them I'm not a medical doctor, so I can't really say, but if they
find out that I am, let me know.

On Wed, 4 Nov 2009, Dan Kaminsky wrote:

This is clearly the work of Zombie Ben Franklin.

http://www.cracked.com/article/100_the-5-ballsiest-lies-ever-passed-off-as-journalism/