funsec mailing list archives

Re: CSS Fingerprinting

From: rick wesson <rick () support-intelligence com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 14:11:49 -0800

check out a company called 41st parameter.

-rick

Paul Bennett wrote:
My friend Sai is trying to find interesting ways to exploit a weakness in
CSS. It'll make more sense if you read the page, but basically he's
training an AI to recognize returning users regardless of which computer /
browser / OS they log in from. It doesn't do anything unless or until you
hit the button.

Please follow Sai's wishes, and share the link by word of mouth, but not
via Fark, Slashdot, or any of the other "big name" sites.