funsec mailing list archives

Re: Email Portability Approved by Knesset Committee

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 06:47:18 -0500

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 05:09:15PM +0200, Gadi Evron wrote:
The email portability bill has just been approved by the Knesset's
committee for legislation, sending it on its way for the full
legislation process of the Israeli parliament.

Thereby demonstrating the Knesset is just as capable as of the US
Congress of permitting stunningly clueless morons to serve in it.

I find this refreshing news, actually: it's nice to be reminded from
time to time that we're not an isolated case.

---Rsk