funsec mailing list archives

A few cool (mostly physical) security gadgets

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:48:42 -0800

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/click_online/8564070.stm

Can I have one robot for upstairs, and another for downstairs?

(Or is that just asking for someone to hack my robots over the net, and case my
crib to find out what is worth stealing before they break in?  Maybe I can choose a
really lock password, write it down, and store it in my biometric wallet ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
        Beam me up, Scotty. Oh darn, the battery's died again.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade