funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [ISN] Spencer Pratt uses cyber crime fighting tale to hide truth that he's taking anger management classes

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:49:42 -0800

Date sent:              Tue, 16 Mar 2010 23:42:29 -0700
From:                   Paul Ferguson <fergdawgster () gmail com>

To put an end to this silly crap.

Which only leaves the questions:

a) What is "The Hills," and

b) Who is Spencer Pratt?

(I believe that in the UK a prat is a small fish, and is also slang for a person
of no skills and low intellect.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Once, when Sir Isaac Newton was asked how he made all of his
discoveries, he replied `If I have seen further than others, it
is by standing on the shoulders of giants.'  Today, in the
programming field, we mostly stand on each other's feet.
                                            - Richard Wesley Hamming
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade