funsec mailing list archives

Re: live phish

From: RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:00:49 -0500

I like that too!

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:47 AM,  <chris () blask org> wrote:
--- On Wed, 5/19/10, RandallM <randallm () fidmail com> wrote:

Our controller just got a phish
again...the one where the CEO sent a
forward..I got the file but its live now

At an IANS event a number of years ago Marcus had the rest of the faculty come up with new words for infosec phenom
and use them in a sentence.  One of mine was "Phish Phood":

"No matter how much I try to teach her not to click on things, my Mom will always be Phish Phood."

-chris

--
been great, thanks
RandyM