funsec mailing list archives

Re: Wikipedia as IP theft enabler?

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:06:18 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 07 Apr 2010 23:24:36 +0200
From:                   Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>

It's feature. Wikipedia is based on IMPS
(http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2795.html), so now we see the monkeys in
action.

Riiight ...  IMPS is basically plagiarizing Shakespeare, using the Monte Carlo
algorithm, and so Wikipedia is an IMPS extension, plagiarizing everything.  OK,
never saw that before, and it makes it a lot clearer ...

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay.  Your
people will be my people and your God my God.  Where you die I
will die, and there I will be buried.                 - Ruth 1:16,17
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade