funsec mailing list archives

Re: A Memorial Day present for y'all

From: Rich Kulawiec <rsk () gsp org>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2010 11:31:33 -0400

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 12:09:06PM -0800, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah wrote:
(I was always amazed by the number of Americans who had a) never really listened
to "American Woman," and b) didn't know the "Guess Who" was from Winnipeg
...)

I once had a fascinating conversation with someone who insisted that
Burton Cummings sang "Won't Get Fooled Again".  I countered with
the suggestion that Pete Townshend played guitar on "Runnin' Back to
Saskatoon".

---Rsk