funsec mailing list archives

Re: No charges for Qatar diplomat after mid-air bomb scare

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 12:06:57 -0800

Date sent:              Thu, 08 Apr 2010 10:16:18 -0400
From:                   Joel Esler <joel.esler () me com>

Greg Focker: Bomb bomb
bomb, bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb. You gonna arrest me? Bomb bomb bomb
bomb! During the war I was a BOMBadier!

Is it OK to yell "Theatre!" in a crowded fire?

(I suppose that could be even more deadly.  I remember going to Disneyland, and
being struck by the thought that you could dig a pit, put sharp spikes at the
bottom, put up a set of ropes to control the lineup, and people would line up and
jump in.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The biggest conspiracy has always been the fact that there is no
conspiracy. Nobody's out to get you. Nobody gives a shit whether
you live or die. There, you feel better now?         - Dennis Miller
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/NoticeBored http://twitter.com/rslade