funsec mailing list archives

Re: Baby terrorists

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 01:28:10 +0300 (EEST)

And:
'6-Year-Old Northeast Ohio Girl on 'No Fly' List':
http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-westlake-ohio-six-year-old-no-fly-list,0,1122601.story

Juha-Matti

"Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" [rMslade () shaw ca] kirjoitti:
OK, I'm willing to concede that this guy is crazy enough to possibly run in a BC
election.

http://politicalcorrection.org/blog/201006250005

No guarantee he'd win, mind you ...

(I *wish* this were Friday, but it's not ...)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by
me.                                      - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade