funsec mailing list archives

Re: Linnea, 1 year, triggered a bomb alert in New Jersey

From: Martin Tomasek <tomasek () ufe cz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 22:14:11 +0200

chaim.rieger () gmail com napsal(a):
I personally think that all babies are terrorists.

I think that all puppies are terrorists. Remember, when Iran discovered spy squirrels trained by CIA? Well, since squirrels are already on CIA side, they had to choose puppies. When the puppies come of age, they will be able to carry WMDs into the middle of every city. We should be afraid, very afraid..

--
Martin Tomasek