funsec mailing list archives

Re: Microsoft wants to keep your infected computers off the Internet

From: Juha-Matti Laurio <juha-matti.laurio () netti fi>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 07:53:55 +0300 (EEST)

A good timing from MS, because

"This month as part of our predictable security update process we are releasing 16 comprehensive bulletins addressing
49 vulnerabilities.
These vulnerabilities cover Windows, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, and the .NET Framework."

http://blogs.technet.com/b/msrc/archive/2010/10/06/advance-notification-service-for-october-2010-security-bulletin.aspx

:)

Juha-Matti

Joel Esler [joel.esler () me com] kirjoitti:
I've seen it done, successfully, in an extremely large enterprise. I don't know how it was done exactly (never got
the opportunity to ask), but i thought it was a neat idea.

--
Sent from my iPad