funsec mailing list archives

Curmedgeons Rule!

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 13:39:03 -0800

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101008/od_nm/us_grumpy_odd

"Britons find being older than 52 is nothing to laugh about because that's the age
when they start becoming grumpy, according to a survey on Friday.

"The poll of 2,000 Britons found those over 50 laughed far less than their
younger counterparts and complained far more."

I got a good chuckle out of this.

(And I'm fairly sure that someone younger than I am [wouldn't be hard] is going to
complain about my posting it.)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Doubtless you are the people, and wisdom will die with you!  But
I have a mind as well as you; I am not inferior to you.  Who does
not know all these things?                              - Job 12:2,3
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade