funsec mailing list archives

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested on Swedish warrant

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 09:10:14 -0500

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/07/AR2010120700721.html

US retribution for the leaks was swift, and the character
assassination continues:

"Assange and his supporters have denied the accusations, calling them
part of an elaborate plot to silence WikiLeaks. Since publication of
the latest round of documents began last week, the pressure has
mounted on Assange, who was being sought internationally on an
Interpol warrant, and on WikiLeaks itself, which is in a global battle
to keep its financial and distribution system intact."

I find it interesting how quickly politicians turn to character
assassinations in an attempt to discredit. I suppose its par for the
course for a group, whose minds are *collectively* so lazy, that they
will choose war rather than diplomacy (violence is an indication of a
weak and lazy mind).

Jeff