funsec mailing list archives

Apple patents parental controls for sexting

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:58:47 -0800

http://su.pr/5sJ5u7

We've had "naughty words" filters forever.  We've had egress filtering (even
though most people don't use it).  So tell me how this combination is not
completely obvious, and therefore patentable?

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
           GOVERNMENT.SYS corrupted, reboot Ottawa? (Y/N)
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade