funsec mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: [Infowarrior] - In cyberspace, a war over names

From: RL Vaughn <rl_vaughn () baylor edu>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 18:24:20 -0500

From:                 David M Chess<chess () us ibm com>
Date sent:            Mon, 14 Mar 2011 15:21:29 -0400

There Is No Cabal! (tm)

Then why on earth have I been paying my annual "Cabal Membership Fee" all
these years?

That explains why you haven't been getting the invitations to our^h^h^h
the annual Cabal Chili Cook-off and BBQ.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Do the ones who make this madness have no babies to hold?
                                   - Connie Kaldor, `Mother's Prayer'
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade