funsec mailing list archives

Re: You guys knew that already, right?

From: Jim Murray <jim () digitaldaemons co uk>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 10:14:02 +0100

I'd say he exists, although the article is grossly exaggerated (though a
good read!).

I recall seeing this guy interviewed live on either Sky or BBC news
(can't remember which) during the wall-to-wall coverage of the disaster.
His own account was far more down to earth than that article - no diving
beneath waves and no mention of scuba tanks - just a story of wading
through the water to rescue his family.

Jim.