funsec mailing list archives

Risk analysis in the stars

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rmslade () shaw ca>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 11:52:34 -0800

For roughly the past thousand years, all those of you who have been doing your
security planning and risk analysis based on astrology have been doing it wrong.

The stars have moved.

newsfeed.time.com/2011/01/13/horoscope-hang-up-earth-rotation-changes-zodiac-
signs/

(I've been telling people this for quite a while, so I'm not sure why it's news, but it's
nice to get some validation for my position  :-)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
He who asks is a fool for five minutes.  He who does not ask
remains a fool forever.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm blog.isc2.org/isc2_blog/slade/index.html
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://www.infosecbc.org/links http://twitter.com/rslade