funsec mailing list archives

Re: iPad costs 'thousands of American jobs'

From: John Bambenek <bambenek.infosec () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:09:17 -0500

On behalf of all of us residents of Illinois, I would like to apologize
for the remarks of our Congressman tripleJ for lowering the collective
IQ of the nation.

From:                 "Thomas J. Raef"<traef () wewatchyourwebsite com>
Date sent:            Mon, 18 Apr 2011 16:47:26 -0500

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/btl/ipad-costs-thousands-of-american-jobs-think-ag
ain-rep-jackson/47386?tag=nl.e550
iPad as the destroyer of the economy?  Sounds good to me.

*And* it's responsible for diminishing attention spans.

*And* global warming.

*And* the rise in popularity of Rebecca Black.

*And* the longevity of the cargo pant fashion trend.  (What else has big enough
pockets to carry it?)

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
Just because you are into control doesn't mean you are in control
                                         - Larry Wall
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade