funsec mailing list archives

Re: serious..

From: "Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah" <rMslade () shaw ca>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 11:59:41 -0800

Date sent:              Wed, 04 May 2011 13:24:50 -0500
From:                   RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>

anonymous.... enough

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/05/04/us-sony-idUSTRE73R0Q320110504

Polyphemus: Noman has blinded me.
Other cyclops: if no man has blinded you, it must have been done by the gods.

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
The Internet may promise to improve the way we educate and learn,
but so did early television. TV technology has instead reduced
our attention spans, reduced intellectual conversations to sound
bits, and left us with the impression that in order to be
informed, we must first be entertained.           - Lew Platt, of HP
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade