funsec mailing list archives

For Some Reason I Can't Bring Myself To Care About This Company

From: The Security Community <thesecuritycommunity () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 08:31:19 -0400

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/265505

--------------------

After one more heavy hackers attack that happened a few hours ago, the
Bux4Real Team keep its promise to revolutionize the Bux industry with
their new money making concept! Bux4Real creator, Mr. Tony Rocha, will
keep that promise by any possible means.

According to Mr. Bob Rock - Customer Support Director, "It proves once
more that we are considered a real competitive threat by the scammers
out there. Within the last few hours we have been targeted by
unforeseen heavy hacker attacks."