funsec mailing list archives

Re: Im lovin google spam filter

From: <michael.blanchard () emc com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 13:42:56 -0400

Ahh, but after my study of 100 back yards I can have the Media report:

   " A new study has shown that over 95% of the land surveyed for litter, is completely without any signs of litter.
This gives us proof positive that the litter laws are working!"

  As we all know, people in general will believe anything the media states, and only a small minority of us folks will
even bother to question it.  :-)

Michael P. Blanchard
Senior Security Engineer, CISSP, GCIH, CCSA-NGX, MCSE
Office of Information Security & Risk Management
EMC ² Corporation
32 Coslin Drive
Southboro, MA 01772