funsec mailing list archives

anchor dropped for Lulz now banner is #Antisec

From: RandallM <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 18:49:32 -0500

Lulz hacker dropped their final hack.. and.. apparently, anchoring the ship:

So with those last thoughts, it's time to say bon voyage. Our planned
50 day cruise has expired, and we must now sail into the distance,
leaving behind - we hope - inspiration, fear, denial, happiness,
approval, disapproval, mockery, embarrassment, thoughtfulness,
jealousy, hate, even love. If anything, we hope we had a microscopic
impact on someone, somewhere. Anywhere.

--
been great, thanks
RandyM