funsec mailing list archives

Re: APT definition

From: 劉培文 <pwl () icst org tw>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:51:44 +0800

When an important company is hacked it's called APT when other companies are hacked it's called lack of security

http://twitter.com/#!/cesarcer/status/54879008457900032 <http://twitter.com/#%21/cesarcer/status/54879008457900032>

於 2011/4/12 上午 07:24, Rob, grandpa of Ryan, Trevor, Devon & Hannah 提到:
APT relativity is such that for any attacker there exists a victim for whom the
attacker is more advanced and/or persistent

https://twitter.com/#!/imaguid/status/57522111857700864

======================  (quote inserted randomly by Pegasus Mailer)
rslade () vcn bc ca     slade () victoria tc ca     rslade () computercrime org
If we knew what we were doing we wouldn't call it research now
would we?                                    - Albert Einstein.
victoria.tc.ca/techrev/rms.htm http://www.infosecbc.org/links
http://blogs.securiteam.com/index.php/archives/author/p1/
http://twitter.com/rslade